Thursday, September 15, 2011

Getting close

Well, my internship starts in less than 1 week, on September 28. It doesn't quite feel real, but I am getting excited. Here are some of the highlights from my welcome packet:

"This will be a time to set yourself before the Lord and 'taste and see' that He is good!"

Track 1 Classes:
Excellencies of Christ
Introduction to the Forerunner Message and Lifestyle
Tools for the Prayer Room
Pure Heart
Friday Night Encounter God Service
Sunday Morning Forerunner Christian Fellowship Service
Small Groups and E-12s (small groups focused on End-Time topics)

Schedule:
12:30 AM - 2 AM - Class Teaching Time
2 AM - 6 AM - Prayer Room
6 AM - 2 PM - Class Teaching Time, Small Group, Service Hours
3 PM - 11 PM - Sleeping!

And finally, I found this little poem in the modesty manual (dress code) and thought that it was fantastic:

Raise your hands, touch your toes.
If anything shows, change your clothes!

I feel so grateful and blessed to have this opportunity to spend a season at IHOP-KC. I want to say a HUGE thank-you to each of you who have generously supported me financially and made this experience possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment